4 February 2013

I was in so much pain


the magic wand pain free dentist milton keynes
Pain Free Dentist Milton Keynes
I have never missed a single 6 monthly dental check-up since I started going at around 9 or 10 years old, never been scared of them, and normally walk away happy. So when things started to go wrong, worry and fear kicked in.

I'd met Teresa through networking and was in so much pain I went to her in an emergency

I found Teresa extremely professional, able to diagnose the problem, not willing to cut corners and she sent me away with an immediate simple cure and with an action card.

Time for action came, although not on the same tooth, and worried does not describe half of what I felt. However, Teresa put me at my ease, able to watch the fish and I could lie back with an almost pain free injection process using The Magic Wand.

Keeping Me Calm

pain free dentist milton keynes
Dr Teresa Day GDC 54407
Clinical Director and Founder of
Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes
Throughout the whole process, Teresa explained what was going on, keeping me calm and at times I swear I nodded off for just a few milliseconds.

I've already recommended Teresa to colleagues and people via social media. I'm not looking forward to my next visit, but I know I will be in good hands and shouldn't need to worry.   

Louise Herrington


To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes and you will start smiling more
      milton keynes dentist the magic wand pain free
      milton keynes dentist pain free the magic wand

      No comments:

      Post a Comment