4 February 2013

The best dental experience I have ever had

best dental experience milton keynes
Sarah Breen
Dental Therapist
Milton Keynes
Dear Sarah

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for yesterday.  I absolutely cannot take going to the dentist, so while driving over yesterday, I was very nervous, but I knew that I had to do it, so just thought, best grit my teeth and get it over with.
Firstly, the way Dr. Teresa put me at ease, and then when I was in your chair, I can honestly say, this was the best dental experience I have ever had.

I am actually looking forward to my next 2 appointments, as I now know, I now have nothing to fear.

Regards
Jody Nesbitt


best dental experience milton keynes
Dr Teresa Day GDC 54407
Clinical Director and Founder of

Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes

To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes and you will start smiling more
best dental experience milton keynes
best dental experience milton keynes

No comments:

Post a Comment