21 September 2017

Win A FREE Invisalign Treatment in Milton Keynes !



Invisalign Open Day 4th November

If you are the competition winner, you'll receive your invisalign treatment totally FREE !
You could also:-
·         Save £500.00 on your invisalign aligners
·         Receive FREE retainers
·         Receive FREE tooth whitening at the end of your invisalign treatment
 Check out our facebook page for more more details and t's and c's !

 “Wow!  I can't believe my before photo.   I’d forgotten how crooked/gappy they were.  
 Invisalign at Appledore is the BEST thing I have ever done
It’s given me so much more confidence.   Wish I’d done it earlier! ” 
 Says Sam from Milton Keynes.  
 

Sam before Invisalign treatment
Sam Before Appledore Invisalign Treatment

 


Sam before Invisalign treatment
 http://cosmeticdentistmk.co.uk/index.php/straight-teeth-appledore-dentist-milton-keynes    
To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes and you will start smiling more

Milton Keynes dentists childrens straight teeth without extractions

No comments:

Post a Comment