19 February 2014

Over the years these guys have helped boost my confidence

What an amazing team. I've been with Appledore for a number of years now.

I went to them in desperation after several weeks of being in pain with an abscess as I was too afraid to go to any dentist after a very bad experience several years prior with another dentist.

As soon as I walked in I got very upset and nervous but I was instantly ushered away into a private area and comforted.

Over the years these guys have helped boost my confidence.

Milton Keynes dentist Dr Neha
Dr Neha Gokani GDC 87376
Associate Dentist
Appledore Dental Clinic
About 3 week ago in had to have my 2 front teeth removed and again I can't thank Dr Neha and her assistant for the wonderful care I received. 

I highly recommend these guys to anyone.

Karen Johnson 
Milton Keynes

To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes and you will start smiling more

milton keynes dentist milton keynes dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment