15 April 2013

her warm, friendly manner ...

milton keynes dentist smile advisor chrissy
Chrissy Smile Advisor
Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes
Call now on 01908 230 209
Just wanted to say how pleasant it is coming into the clinic and how friendly everyone is. Special thanks go to Chrissy. 

She is welcoming and friendly and always very helpful. 

She was the first person I spoke to on the phone, prior to my first visit to the clinic. It was her warm, friendly manner that encouraged me to find out more about the treatment and proceed. 

She always puts me at my ease. I hope she gets the praise and recognition she deserves.  

Kind regards, Mary Spence 




To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes and you will start smiling more
dentist milton keynes smile advisor chrissy
smile advisor chrissy milton keynes dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment