28 March 2013

I Left With Sparkly Teeth And Felt A Million Dollars!!

dentist milton keynes smile advisor
Chrissy O'Donohue
 Friendly Smile Advisor
Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes
I would like to express my thanks to everyone at Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes for my Dental Check & then wonderful Hygienist cleaning of my teeth !!!    

I left with sparkly teeth and felt a million dollars!!

I broke my ankle at Christmas and because of further complications I cant manage stairs - arrangements were made for me be seen downstairs.

I thought as a first time patient that the cloakroom facilities absolutely first class for disabled (even a bell pull if you were in trouble and felt ill).

The 2 receptionists on duty both morning and afternoon were superb and couldn't have been more helpful and kind.
         smile advisor dentist milton keynes
Lisa Webster
Smile Advisor Team Leader (she's friendly too)
Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes

Grateful Thanks you made my day. Brenda Martin

dentist milton keynes smile advisor






smile advisor milton keynes dentist






To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes and you will start smiling more

No comments:

Post a Comment