8 September 2012

How satisfied are you with your smile?

Melina's journey at Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes

melinas story dental clinic milton keynes On a questionnaire they provided to me I answered 'zero' on a scale of 0-10 for 'how satisfied are you with your smile'? 

I really was at rock bottom. Not only was my wedding just two years away but I had just been promoted at work to a role which involved contact with a number of important clients. With no confidence to even smile, how on earth would I cope?   

Dr. Day made me feel so comfortable and any self-consciousness I had about my smile seemed to evaporate as soon as I sat in the chair. She really empathised with me and provided this amazing sense of assurance that something could be done. 

Dr. Day's expertise really shone through and I even started to feel excited about the results. But how would they be achieved I still wondered? 

Dr. Day didn't propose a treatment plan to me there and then. She did the necessary investigations to carefully consider my case further. Just a couple of weeks later Dr. Day outlined for me in the smallest of detail the entire plan that would transform my smile. I knew more than anyone that I wouldn't just turn into Julia Roberts overnight but I could see that the treatment proposed would produce a pretty dramatic result.

To book your straight teeth treatment with Dr Teresa @ Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes phone now on 01908 230 209 or email smilesmk@appledore.co.uk   


To transform your smile, contact Appledore Dental Clinic Milton Keynes and you will start smiling more.


melinas story dental clinic milton keynes
melinas story dental clinic milton keynes


No comments:

Post a Comment